Frequently Asked Questions
* Who are you and what is Candlesmoke Chapel?
Candlesmoke Chapel is a husband and wife collaboration dedicated to crafting high quality magical and spiritual goods. See the Caretakers Notes for more information about Joseph and Sara.
* What is your return policy?
All products and services are non-refundable.
Please contact us directly if a product was damaged in shipping.
* Why is PayPal the only option when I checkout?
We use PayPal to process debit/credit cards. You do not need to create or have a PayPal account to check out. You will be taken to the PayPal page to enter your payment information and then redirected back here.
* Do I have to create an account on your site to check out?
Not at all. Creating an account with us will save your shipping information so you don’t have to enter it again, but is not necessary.
* What are my shipping options?
Shipping is done only by USPS, using Priority Mail when possible.
We ship to the address provided in your order, so please make sure it is correct! Buyer is responsible for any additional shipping costs for packages returned due to an incorrect address.
* When will I receive my order?
Your package will ship within 5 business days and we’ll send you an email with the tracking number.
* Can I pre-order an item that’s out of stock?
We do not take pre-orders at this time. Our oils are done in small batches so we like to list all we have on hand. None of our currently listed oils are limited edition, so if something is out of stock, rest assured it will be available again soon! You can always contact us through the form below to find out when the item you want will be relisted.
* Are any of your products edible?
No! All of our products are for external use only.
* Do you use any synthetic fragrances in your oils?
No! All of our ritual oils contain only real, natural, essential oils.
* How do I use your products?
General instructions and suggested uses will be included with your package for each item ordered.
* Other Important Information:
– Our oil bottles are fully recyclable – cap, label, and bottle.
– All shipping materials have been reclaimed (we hate buying packing supplies!) and we encourage you to reuse the shipping materials!
– Each product is made by hand and may vary from the item pictured.
– Nothing on this website should be considered legal, medical, or financial advice.
* Have more questions? Contact us!